Skip to main content

Life is a Bird

It fly high in the sky like a knight
With muscular bosom through the tuff air
Too much chatter, ups n downs than spreads a quite
One branch to another, incredible destiny's fair
Entitled to sky, from down to eve life belongs here
Flying above the peak towards the sun light

We lives here in a huge herd
Sometimes we have a lot to say
But sometime there is no word
We were laughing fun, now lonely at the Bay
What a big play is this, from cloud to clay
I think life is a beauteous bird

Wondering on the wings of hope n with struggle, life is perfectly curved.
Claws with full of Josh and glooming eyes
Sometime the circumstances are not ok or feathers are curled
But we know after every sunset, dark, we gets a rise
There is the law, the flow of nature not just a dice
We have endless surfaces of dreams, aims
Really life is a beautiful bird.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

जब मिलेंगे तुमसे

अरसा हो गया है उन बातों को शायद तुम्हें तो याद भी ना हो पर तुम्हारा नाम ले तरसा है हर दिन मेरा मुलाकातों को अगर शक हो तो पूछ लेना उन रातों को नजारा सांझ का मिल रहे सूरज और जमीं जैसा था शायद मिलन उस क्षितिज पर भी ना हो मगर रंग वो गेरुआ, शांति अजब सी लेकर बैठा था गुम हो गया वो शोर जब आंखों ने मेरी आंखों को तेरी देखा था जब आएगी सुबह सुनहरी ये बाग तब खिलेंगे खुलके दिल की गहराई में दफन जहां एक सांस भी ना हो गुंजेगे किस्से पुराने तुम्हारी एक आवाज सुनके फिर भी पता है कुछ कह ना पाएंगे जब मिलेंगे तुमसे यों आज भी वह नदी सी बह रही है सीने में कहीं सब ने कहा नहीं मिलोगे पर जिक्र बिना तुम्हारे, मज़ा जीने में नहीं ठीक है भूल जाएंगे वो मुस्कान, महक, नाम...भावना से दूर रहेंगे कैसे फिर भी पता नहीं ये दिमाग है या दिल, बड़बड़ाता रहता है कि क्या कहेंगे... जब मिलेंगे तुमसे।

It's all about My Interest

        It's all about My Interest I sing those songs that connects with my life. I choose those rhymes that stucks into my heart. I rewind those moments that gets back my smile. why I am so happy thinks people when they tickled by me. why I am so simple asks relatives when they observe me why I am so thoughtful talkes friends when they got lectured by me. I love this nature cause it teaches a lots of lesson I love myself cause people loves my behavior I love a lot her cause she feltes me like I'm a special person.

For Your Beauty

Okay So I'm gonna write on you  From where I start... Not Confused There is no word that can measure Your cuteness n Attitude It's like I'm already done like how I can show candle to sun Eyes like bright star Your smile like moonlight In my heart, happening a war On you, how dare I can write Beautiful face beautiful smile beautiful eyes N beyond the beauty  softness with saffron.. so lovely you are You have a kindness of twilight Thinking bout us... From musically to tiktok to insta also COD game, haha So much change.. but we are still same All that fighting, all that "okay don't talk to me"  and your pretty...'F' word I know you know me I can't fight you N suddenly you came with a sweet sorry How I can resist with you We are not just a boy and girl With some sprinkle of love I'm a dry sad pond And you are my blossom cloud I'm in the Thar,  and you beyond the sea How this poor destiny can bring together you and me It's okay, cool For no